Every business needs a website. Period. WordPress is a great tool for building simple or complex business websites. Unfortunately, not every business owner has the resources to manage, maintain, and troubleshoot their WordPress site.
Site Geeks is a business too. We understand how much work it takes to maintain a WordPress site. That’s why we offer several Site Geeks Maintenance Plans that provide technical WordPress support to business owners. We take care of your website, so you can take care of business.
With our Maintenance Plans we will manage everything related to WordPress for your website. You won’t ever have to worry about things like backups, updates, plugin conflicts, and downtime.
With our Silver plan, we also manage your website security.
The Gold plan adds monthly analytic reports and the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing we’ll fix your website at no extra cost if you suffer a hack or malware attack. (Fixing a hacked site can cost $2,000.00 or more!)
Additionally, you’ll receive priority access to Site Geeks technical support via support ticket, email, or phone meeting.
Whenever you need professional WordPress help, all you have to do is let us know and sit back while we take care of everything.
Site Geeks Gold Maintenance, Security & Analytics Plan
- Includes all Silver Maintenance & Security Plan Features PLUS
- Monitor your plugins for vulnerabilities
- 2-Factor Authentication Implementation
- Monthly Google Analytics Analysis Report
- Malware & Server Hack Cleanup & System Restoration Service if ever required**
- ** This service can cost up to $2,000.00 per incident
Site Geeks Silver Maintenance & Security Plan
- All Site Geeks Basic Maintenance Plan Features PLUS
- 31-Point WordPress Security Lock-down & Report
- Monthly Broken Link Check & Repair
- Installation & Maintenance (Quarterly Renewal) of Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate*
- * Where allowed by your web hosting provider
Site Geeks Basic Maintenance Plan
- WordPress, Theme, & Plugin Updates
- Daily malware scans through Sucuri
- Weekly WordPress Database Maintenance
- Daily Database & Weekly Full Backups Saved to an Off-Site Location
- Monthly Full Backup Saved to a Second Off-Site Location