s2Member® is a membership framework for WordPress developed by WebSharks, Inc.. I was an Authorized Tech Support Agent for WebSharks for eighteen months and a credited contributor to the s2Member® plugin. I can provide comprehensive installation, configuration, customization, and troubleshooting for s2Member® and all of WebSharks' plugins.
Professional Installation & Configuration of s2Member®
- I will install the s2Member (and s2Member Pro) WordPress plugins for you. Once installed I will integrate these plugins with your WordPress theme and any other WordPress plugins that you're running. I will also resolve any theme/plugin conflicts and do a full security review of your overall WordPress configuration.
- If you have products/services you are planning to protect and sell in custom ways, I will integrate s2Member with your site to make this a reality for you.
- I will integrate a specific payment gateway of your choosing, from among those which s2Member is currently compatible with. These include Stripe, PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, Authorize.Net, Google Wallet, and ClickBank.
- I will integrate s2Member with any other third-party services it currently supports including AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, iDevAffiliate, and Amazon S3/CloudFront.
- I will build your Login Welcome Page, Membership Options Page (including the checkout flow); and integrate the s2Member Pro Login Widget into a WordPress theme of your choosing. Please see the Project Specification Guidelines below.
- I will complete at least 10 test transactions once we reach the final revision and before the project is considered complete.
Project Specification Guidleines
I will need the following information before beginning your s2Member installation project:
- The payment gateway you'd like to use (e.g. Stripe w/ Pro Forms, PayPal Standard Buttons, PayPal Pro w/ Pro Forms, Authorize.Net w/ Pro Forms, Google Wallet Buttons, or ClickBank Buttons).
- A list of products or services you are planning to sell (along with prices). I also need to know if you're planning to offer anything for free, and how you are planning to do this.
- A list of any specific things the site must have. For example, it must be able to sell specific pages or posts or it must allow customers to upgrade to a higher membership level, etc.
- A link to the documentation for the WordPress theme you have selected for the site.
- A list of any other plugins you would like to run in concert with s2Member.
- A list of other third-party services or applications you would like to integrate with.
- I need to know if you are planning to protect and serve any downloadable files; and if you would like to serve these files from your site, or have them hosted by Amazon Web Services (e.g. S3/CloudFront).
- I need to know where you are planning to host your site (what hosting company have you selected).
s2Member Installation & Configuration
Estimated Cost for Straight-forward Installation (No Custom Code)
$1250 USD = 7 Days Work, Up to 3 Revisions
s2Member Project Contact Form
Please fill out this form to get your s2Member project started!